- Superior arc characteristics for
- SMAW (Stick electrode)
- GTAW (TIG) Outstanding heat control for open butt pipe, thin sheet metal
- Submerged arc
- Air Arc Gouging to ½” electrodes
- FCAW (flux core MIG) All positions, self or gas shielded.
- Pipeliner option for improved control of the arc for critical pipe welding applications. Extremely beneficial when welding pipe root passes with “5P” type electrodes.
- Patented Demand Pulse Mig Option which enables all types of GMAW. Provides constant “heat” to the welding process for improved arc charateristics. Prevents “cold lapping” in most short arc applications.
- Common ground return standard, individual grounds optional
- Choice of three power frames (Std 500A/60VDC, HD 800A/60VDC, UD 1300A/60VDC)
- Compact size and weight. Can be transported in a pickup truck, and lifted in a freight elevator.
- Modular construction for ease of maintenance.
- Also available in stainless steel.