AFTek Quad Arc
- Designed for heavy arc welding.
- Designed to perform all other welding processes with optional add-on modules.
- Engineered for low maintenance in harsh environments.
- Submerged arc
- Air Arc Gouging to ½” electrodes
- FCAW (flux core MIG) All positions, self or gas shielded.
- Performing outstanding results on stainless, or steel castings.
- Power sources, rated for 100% duty cycle. Amperage range adjustable in 5 amp increments.
- Designed with Harsh Environment in mind.
- Designed with a single Transformer on the MV1500G1.
- Powder Coated for a long lasting durable paint job.
- Protected with Thermostatically controlled alarms on the Rectifiers and the Transformers.
- Designed to shut down if any of the Alarms are Energized.
- Also designed with an easy-to-reset overload breaker for circuit protection.
- Also available with optional protection for incoming Primary Power.
- Dimensions 51” Wide x 40” Deep x 57” Tall.