Thermostatically controlled alarms on the rectifier and transformer. Easy to switch "snubber circuit" to protect diodes. Unit shuts down if any of the alarms are energized. Optional protection from incoming primary power.
All resistor elements are built using exclusive edge wound wire of a proprietary alloy of iron and aluminum resulting in rust resistance, smoother arc characteristics, and cooler operation.
- Designed for heavy gouging and submerged arc welding.
- Performs all other welding processes with optional add-on modules.
- Engineered for low maintenance in harsh environments
- Outstanding cutting results on stainless, ductile and manganese steel castings.
- Power source rated for 100% duty cycle. Amperage range adjustable in 50 amp increments.
- Analog meters
- Heavy duty rotary amperage switches
- Heavy duty cooling fans
- Modular construction for ease of maintenance
- No electronics or PC board
- Smoothest cutting arc in the industry
- Reduce costs by using fewer cutting electrodes